Commanders! Great news: a new update for World of Warships Blitz is already actively preparing for the release. For almost two months, the developers did not release new updates and even micro patches for World of Warships Blitz. But very soon you will be able not only to get acquainted with the new update, but even to start testing it.
World of Warships Blitz version 2.2.0 will be available to the game tomorrow, May 22nd.
No wonder the developers have been preparing a new update for so long; in this patch, players expect many interesting and important innovations and additions. A complete list of all the changes you can see below.
What is new World of Warships Blitz 2.2.0?
- Now you can go straight into battle from the Port. Enter the commander’s interface and right there prepare everything you need to fight: supplies, equipment, equipment, or even upgrade your ship, and then full ahead into battle!
- You can create a team of your friends in a random battle mode and start a battle with them. It is important that all players accept the invitation and click the “Ready” button otherwise the battle will not take place and the “Create team” button will not be active (gray)
- Changed the interface of the Port, as well as the name of some maps and modes
- Changed interface of the mode selection screen
- Changes in the number of trophies lost and won during the battle on ships of all levels
- There was a button “Information about the flotilla”, which provides complete information about the flotilla both in the leaderboards and in the chat.
- Changed conditions for the creation of the flotilla
- Aircraft control interface improved
- Improved game memory options that have a positive effect on mobile devices with small RAM.
- Fixed bugs and bugs in the game
Tomorrow you will be able to independently test and evaluate the new update for World of Warships Blitz. Download update 2.2 for mobile ships here.