Captains, happy to tell you the good news! Today, August 20th, as we wrote earlier, there was a new update for World of Warships Blitz. The current version of the game for today is 1.7.0. In this patch, developers have prepared for us many interesting and important innovations. For example, new ships, a new port, ship rebalance and much more.
What’s new in the 1.7.0 update for World of Warships Blitz?
- Let’s start with important information: from August 20th till 27th, Wargaming celebrates its anniversary, so during this period the players are waiting for a lot of gifts and surprises.
- In the new update, there will be 8 new ships, more precisely German battleships, which are already waiting for you to go into battle
- The game will have a new port, Hamburg, but it can only be opened if you have a German ship level VI or higher
- Starting V and up to VII level players waiting for a new map – Stormy Bay
- There was a naval academy. Here you will learn about new awards, feature in the game
- The balance of some destroyers from the Soviet branch has been changed
- A number of errors have been changed
- Many other changes